Fat Loss Enhancer is a herbal weight management supplement that will enhance your metabolic rate and help kick start fat loss when used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet.
Fat Loss Enhancer the ideal supplement when exercise is just not enough and the best solution for long-term weight loss results!
* NEW & IMPROVED - Now with choline, zinc, iodine and glucomannan, as well as 10 other herbal ingredients, vitamin B6 and chromium picolinate, which will help with fat burning, energy levels, thyroid function, carbohydrate, lipid and fatty acid metabolism, blood sugar levels and weight loss.
- Zinc: Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Iodine: Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Chromium picolinate: Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- African mango: This type of mango is a rare fruit found in the rainforests of West Africa. It has become a popular ingredient in natural weight loss pills and healthy weight management supplements due to the presence of an extract from the fruit called irvingia gabonensis. However, the mangos are also valued for their fat and protein rich nuts.
- Green tea: Green tea is a rich source of potent polyphenols - active compounds thought to have a range of beneficial health properties. Some studies have shown green tea polyphenols to have a stronger antioxidant action than vitamins C and E - two of the most powerful antioxidants.
- Acai berries: Widely regarded as super fruits because of their high nutrient-to-calorie ratios acai berries are rich in antioxidants and other important nutrients, such as potassium, iron, vitamins B, C and E and essential fatty acids. In fact, pure acai berries have 15-20 times the antioxidants than red grapes have! They also contain a near-perfect form of protein.
- Capsicum: Also known as red pepper, chillies, cayenne and Capsicum minimum in Latin, capsicum are bright red dried ripe pods. The powder is known as cayenne pepper. Regarded by professional herbalists as the purest and safest stimulating herb known.
- Cinnamon: A spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum, cinnamon may support a healthy metabolism, stable blood sugar levels and healthy cholesterol levels.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid and a precursor of several important neurotransmitters, including l-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, L-tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormone, thyroxine (also known as T4).
- Guarana: A herb that grows in the Brazilian Amazon rainforest, guarana contains significant amounts of guaranine (the active constituent that is virtually identical to caffeine).
- Caffeine anhydrous: A natural stimulant found in many foods such as tea, coffee, cola and chocolate, used to support energy levels and a healthy metabolism.
- Citrus Aurantium: Bitter orange contains the amphetamine metabolites N-methyltyramine, octopamine and synephrine - substances which are similar to ephedrine.
- Raspberry ketones: Raspberries, long recognised as a healthy fruit, have a molecular structure that is similar to the structure of capsaicin, a component of capsicum. Raspberries ketones are natural compounds found in these berries, which may support fat breakdown in the body as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
- Siberian ginseng: Siberian ginseng, has been used for health purposes for hundreds of years in the East, most particularly in China and Russia. Siberian ginseng contains active compounds called eleutherosides.
- Kelp: Kelp is a type of large brown seaweed (algae) - a natural food that is very low in cholesterol and is a good source of dietary fibre, riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin K, pantothenic acid, zinc, copper, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.
- Vitamin B6: An essential vitamin required for blood and haemoglobin formation; calcium and magnesium metabolism; conversion of glycogen to glucose (to be used as energy); energy production; metabolism of foods (protein, carbohydrates and fats); and zinc absorption.
- Apple cider vinegar: This has been added to support digestion and internal cleansing. Apple cider vinegar has long been recognised as a natural digestive and detox support agent.
- Piperine: Thought to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds, piperine has been included in this formula to help increase the actions and effectiveness of the other ingredients.
- Chromium (picolinate): An essential trace mineral that plays an important role in our bodies' normal carbohydrate metabolism, which converts foods we eat into sugars. Chromium may help insulin (a natural hormone that is released in response to eating carbohydrates) to properly "transport" these sugars into cells to be stored as energy. It also supports stable blood sugar levels - crucial for slimmers as high and low spikes can lead to cravings, excessive hunger and binge eating.